Roof Sealant Dicor Corp.
$13.99 – $19.99
HAPS free self-leveling lap sealant creates a secure, secondary seal along the roof’s edges, air vents, vent pipes and screw heads. Compatible with EPDM, TPO and PVC membranes, it adheres firmly to aluminum, mortar, wood, vinyl, galvanized metal, fiberglass and concrete. Ideally suited for aftermarket use, the lap sealant is one of the highest volume products sold in RV stores today. The lap sealant is available in a HAPS free formula that meets the demanding industry requirements while providing a cleaner and safer work environment.
- HAPS Free Self-Leveling Lap Sealant Creates A Secure, Secondary Seal Along The Roof’s Edges, Air Vents, Vent Pipes And Screw Heads
- Compatible With EPDM, TPO And PVC Membranes, It Adheres Firmly To Aluminum, Mortar, Wood, Vinyl, Galvanized Metal, Fiberglass And Concrete
- Lap Sealant Is UV Stabilized To Prevent Deterioration And Discoloration
- These Will Not Stain Or Discolor Any Roofing Material To Which It Is Applied
- The Sealant Makes It Possible To Continuously Seal Yet Remain Flexible
- No Supplier Warranty
- Roof Sealant
- Use To Create A Watertight Seal Along Roof Edges/ Air Vents/ Vent Pipes And Screw Heads
- Compatible With EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)/ Dicor Diflex II And Britek TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) Roofing
- Self-Leveling Paste
- 10.3 Ounce Tube
- Color White, Tan, Gray, Ivory or Black